We talked about the positives and negatives or buying a used car. Once you have read that areticle and made up your mind to go down this path, we have some suggestions regarding where to go for Cape Breton Used Cars. Just like other areas in Nova Scotia, we have a few options to consider.
Used car website
There are used car listing websites which are focused on locally owned vehicles. Consider starting your search online to get a better idea of price and availability. Since more and more people today list their vehicle online, including dealerships, this can often be your best source of leads.
If you intend to find used cars online, consider checking out our listings page. You can search any location in the Maritimes then filter by, price, dates, and categories. Each listing has details including, a location, title, and description. Find used cars in your local maritime town here on Maritime Transit
Used Car Dealers
There are a few dealerships which can be found in Cape Breton. Here is a list of local car dealers for you to consider.
- Sydney Mazda – 303 Welton Street, Sydney, NS (902) 564-3100 sydneymazda.ca
- Sydney Mitsubishi – 104 Disco Street, Sydney, NS (902) 563-8000 sydneymitsubishi.ca
- Ramsay’s Honda Auto Sales – 229 Kings Road, Sydney, NS (902) 539-0112 ramsayshonda.com
- Macintyre Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC – 101 Disco Street, Sydney, NS (902) 564-4491 macintyrechevrolet.com
- Caper Auto Sales – 225 Welton, Street Sydney, NS (902) 539-2020 caperauto.ca
- MacDonald Used Car Centre – 820 Reeves Port Hawkesbury, NS (902) 625-1070 macdonaldautogroup.com
- Midway Motors – 441 Highway 4, Port Hastings, NS (902) 625-3641 midwaymotors.ca
Used Cars For Sale
In a small community like Cape Breton, its normal to purchase a used car that you have seen before. Either this is from a neighbor or relative. Regardless of where you intend to buy it, there are several issues you need to be aware of before purchase. Its always a good idea to have a car checked by a mechanic before purchasing when possible.
You can expect a wide variety of vehicles to choose from. However, trucks and suv’s would be the most popular and easiest to find deals on. This could have something to do with the local fishing culture. What does have a lot to do with the area is our proximity to water so like many Maritime areas, Rust is an issue.
Conclusion on Used Cars in Cape Breton
Whether you are in Sydney or in a smaller area like Glace Bay, there are a few options to consider in Cape Breton. Just like anywhere else, you need to do your due diligence and check the vehicle. This includes reviewing the history of the vehicle as well as performing a few tests for tell tale maintenance issues.
Site de voitures d’occasion
Concessionnaires d’automobiles usagées
- Sydney Mazda – 303, rue Welton, Sydney (Nouvelle-Écosse) (902) 564-3100www.sydneymazda.ca
- Sydney Mitsubishi – 104, rue Disco, Sydney (Nouvelle-Écosse) (902) 563-8000 www.sydneymitsubishi.ca
- Honda Auto Sales de Ramsay – 229 Kings Road, Sydney, NS 902-539-0112 www.ramsayshonda.com
- MacIntyre Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC – 101, rue Disco, Sydney (Nouvelle-Écosse) (902) 564-4491 www.macintyrechevrolet.com
- Ventes d’automobiles aux câpres – 225 Welton, rue Sydney (Nouvelle-Écosse) (902) 539-2020 www.caperauto.ca
- Centre de voiture utilisés MacDonald – 820 Reeves Port Hawkesbury (Nouvelle-Écosse) (902) 625-1070 macdonaldautogroup.com
- Midway Motors Ltd – 441 route 4, Port Hastings, Nouvelle-Écosse (902) 625-3641 www.midwaymotors.ca
- Marché local